28 November 2007

My Mum is hopeless


This is Betsy and she is being pulled from the same shelter/pound that O'Reilly came from. Tomorrow night Mum is bringing her into our kennel/warren/chaos to foster her! She is a Ridgeback mix and could possibly be from the same backyard breeder as OR!

Mum is only going to FOSTER HER (right mum?!!!). There are actually several people that want to adopt her. Her looks belie her personality. After meeting her Janay said:

Meet Betsy. She looks sad but don't let they eyes fool you! She is working it with her bedroom eyes! She was very happy yesterday and was very affectionate.

OR has the same bedroom eyes thing going on. Mum can't wait to meet her... I'm not convinced!

7 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

MUM! More buns, less dogs. Or at least more basil!

Anonymous said...

You tell your Mum that I think she is FABULOUS that she helps animals like this! Give her a biiiiig bunny kiss! :)

Zinger said...

DK & F - yeah I totally agree! Especially on the basil. I don't care if we get more bunnies but mum needs to plant more basil cuz i ate it all!

Katie - I'd really rather not encourage her ;-) But thanks - I bet she appreciates your words!

Joanna said...

Ahh she is lovely, hope she settles in well, I hope you don't mind but captain rupert asked me to tagg you!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, she looks very sweet. Yay for foster mums!

(lol at "kennel/warren/chaos")

RG said...

I don't think this one will leave Arch .. better get used to it ...

Zinger said...

Thanks Joanna - I'll join Captain Rupert's meme tonight!

Hopscotch - it is crazy here!

Rabbits' Guy - oh no, as cute as she may be to my mum (why do people think dogs are cute anyway) she can't stay!