03 December 2007

NOT Monday Bunday


Well since Mum is so distracted by the new foster doggie I can't do a Monday Bunday post because she hasn't taken time to take a new picture of ME or any of my warren mates!

I like this picture of Betsy, even though it's blurry, because it shows her face the way she really is - HAPPY. she's a very happy dog, not the sad faced pup in the other pics.

OH, if you live in Southern California and would love a German Shepherd/Rhodesian Ridgeback mix girl let us know - we're taking adoption applications! She's a great dog, very EASY compared to Big Dumb Puppy!

4 comments:

Katie said...

She has the definition of "puppy dog eyes" - they're gorgeous! How can you resist a face like that?

RG said...

Well Arch ...
Sounds like even you are getting soft on Betsy. She's that sweet eh?

lgf said...

either you or I need to get our eyes checked 'cause the pic doesn't look blurry to me. I need to get a camera so I can get pics of Scully playing & update my month old blog. Had a great Thanksgiving btw. Hope you did too! Did you go to the wedding?

Zinger said...

Katie - yup Mum sure thinks so, but those teeth...

Rabbits' Guy - i'm trying not to - i don't want mum to make a habit of taking in these silly pups

lgf - it's blurry look around the face ... mum has a hard time taking pics of a moving target! mum says she wiggles just like Scully when she wags her tail! Mum stayed home with me and rested Sunday but Aunt Debbie said the wedding was beautiful.