02 March 2008

easy like sunday...

Digging to Australia...

Well sorry I've not blogged lately. Been kinda busy. You see I believe I still owe Katie some nail polish for not telling Mum about my party when she was in Tucson... and since she's growing her nails now I wanted to get it to her.

I've always heard if you dig deep enough you'll get to China but that doesn't make sense, since Australia is down under it seems like that is where you would end up. So I've been trying to dig to Katie's house. It's tiring, especially with my floppy legs. But I've been working hard at it. Mum is impressed but she keeps saying something about how i won't get out because of Chicken Wire... what do chickens have to do with my digging?

Anyway, since it's Sunday and Mum is sposed to be at church I thought I'd catch up on my blogging and visit my friends. I need a break from all the hard work!

9 comments:

Tiger Lily said...

Hi Archi! I understand about digging. Sometimes Mom thinks I'm trying to dig to China from my litter box.

Have a great Sunday!!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Good luck with the digging, Archi, and send us a postcard when you get there!

Anonymous said...

Can we come with you when you visit Puddy?

The Bunns said...

Keep 'er up Archi! Say Hi to Puddy for us too. Those people will sure be surprised when you pop out there! Racer is really wanting to come along, he is so into exploring. But we don't know if he is much of a digger, maybe you can show him about it.

Deb Cushman said...

Hi, Archi! That digging to Australia sounds like a LOT of hard work. Hope you make it.
Freckles

Christine said...

Ooh, all the way to Australia??? Great idea! Are you gonna race the 'roos when you get there, too?

Anonymous said...

Wow, digging all the way Down Under is rather hard - we'll be sure to have some nice refreshments for you when you get here! And some Tim Tams and Australian basil - yum yum! :D

Zinger said...

i can't wait to get there Katie! but it's taking forever!!! anyone who wants to come can! I'll leave the tunnel open too!

Racer, you can definitely come and Sammy, thanks for the idea: chasing the roos sounds like it would be a blast.

I'll send a postcard for sure tidbit!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

is that where we are diggin too? ~The Fluffy Tribe