06 February 2007

buhbye all my friends


well gosh, i guess it's time to say goodbye. i'm moving to a new home. my human kind of drives me nuts and i'm not really thrilled with the dogs (except when they share their popcorn of course). my human found me a home with another human where i'll be the only bunny and can take over the world :-) i can't wait.

i will miss all you my friends but i guess it looks like archi has already moved into my room here in the blogsphere. so she will be keeping you all up to date with her antics and those of the other critters.

see ya,
bilbo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you, Bilbo! Hope you enjoy your new home!

BunnyLuver said...

Bye, Bilbutt! I hope your mom can still visit you occasionally and let us know how you are doing!!!

Anonymous said...

Bilbo,

I'm going to miss you! Please let us know how you're doing from time to time!

Dopey

Zinger said...

thanks guys - the woman came and got bilbo today - she's a nice lady with lots of animals to love, used to have rabbits and fell in love with bilbo at first site - so i'm very sad to see her go but happy it worked out best for me and her. now archi can play in the house and she doesn't quite tear the place up as much :-)

carri ann

Gwen said...

I hope you enjoy your new home!
good luck Bilbo !