28 February 2007

Where is she now...

Thanks to Messy Cucumber Boy Hugo, Mabel and Bungee's mum for asking about Bilbo. For those of you wondering how this cute little furry furry creature is doing -

I don't have any new pics. But the woman who adopted Bilbo is studying to be a vet from what i understand and has lots of animals including training search and rescue dogs. A real animal lover. And she was wanting a brown lop eared bunny. She loved little Bilbo from the getgo. My friend who knows her says Bilbo is doing great and enjoying her new digs. She's the only bunny there and does get some free range privileges.

So thank you for asking - I felt really good about the woman taking her and she's doing well! I do miss her some but have my hands full already. Archi is loving her freedom too - I wish I had realized a few years ago that I could let her run around but am glad I at least know now!

carri ann
aka archi's mum

5 comments:

BunnyLuver said...

That's great!
I'll have to post more slob pix of Hugo - to prove that he is really that messy. My girl bunz eat delicately but he dives right in!
Glad to hear Bilbutt is having fun!

Zinger said...

LOL - Hugo just cracks me up - he obviously loves his food! My queensland heeler lakota is like that and has the sausage like physique to show for it! Lately she's been stealing archi's food.

BunnyLuver said...

Hugo is definately a character.
I think I'll go update my blog with some Hugo antics. Hopefully the IT people at my work don't think I'm too crazy...

Anonymous said...

Ohh, an update! I'm so happy to hear that cute Bilbo is doing well and being loved on.

Well, I put the rabbit condo up for sale and someone offered a very low price for it -- so I asked if she has a cage and we could swap instead. So we did just that. This cage is actually perfect for him, big enough for everything, and in the dimensions I wanted for him.

Dopey's Mum

DK & The Fluffies said...

Excellent news - glad to hear both buns are doing well.