05 March 2007

Monday Bunday

Thanks to Diva Kitty and the Fluffies for the Monday Bunday reminder

Here's a picture of me from this morning - I call it "I'm too sexy for my carrot"

This morning i got a baby carrot and lots of romaine. i also get lots of timothy hay tho my mom doesn't order me oxbow. but she does get me oxbow kibble and it's awesome. mom needs to go to the store to get my celery and then some other goodies

Oh and mom changed my living arrangements - i love it - no more prison bars!

However i guess i'm driving her a little nuts cuz when i'm eating i kind of forget that i'm going potty at the same time and i don't use my box. I use it all the time i just forget when i'm eating.

Today she even moved the food against the wall (because lakota keeps stealing it) and the box next to it and i still forget. she knows i'm trying my hardest.

3 comments:

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

if u iz too sexy for ur karrot, duz dat mean u kant eet it??

i likez playin wit veggiez, do u?

=^..^=

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I'm still stuck behind prison bars :(

Dopey

dguzman said...

I was sprung from my bars after a month with my mommy--she was just worried that the kitties would eat me. Little did she realize that they were all TERRIFIED OF ME! So now I roam free in two rooms, and the kitties and I chase each other for fun! I can go anywhere there's carpet; I simply refuse to suffer the indignity of slipping and sliding on the wood floors.