25 March 2007

Monday Bunday?


"Hey Guys! Where am I sposed to sleep?!"

Since it's Monday Bunday I thought a picture of the pups would be appropriate... mainly because Oliver is feeling a little slighted by all the attention Archi has been getting lately. So I've commandeered her website!

Ollie is also frustrated because Archi has taken to pre-emptive strikes. She now grunts and charges at him when he's just minding his own business (which is always because he's quite scared of her due to her grunting and charging!). I understand a pre-emptive strike when dealing with a country like Iran but in this case Oliver is like Switzerland. Archi is just being insane!

2 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

I disapprove of dogs on Monday Bunday, even if they are uber cute dogs.

-Fiona Bun

BunnyLuver said...

Agreed! Show us the Bunnay!