06 October 2007

easy like Sunday morning...


So Mum is letting me have time in my enclosure again - yippee! It's so nice to be outside. She let me be out all afternoon and evening Saturday until the sun went down. Then she made me come back inside, which I must say I was none too happy about. But she promises to let me back out again after she gets home from church Sunday. She said she doesn't want me out when she can't supervise me. Well, it's not me that needs supervision, it's that dumb puppy. He'll be calm and just lay down and watch me but then every so often he gets too excited and starts pulling on the fence. I suppose Mum knows best. She's actually very proud of how that dumb puppy did today. It took him a little while but he finally started to settle down and she says that's a good sign.

Oh I guess he has a name, it's O'Reilly. But I think dumb puppy works just fine for me.

Here's a picture of him with his new stuffed toy Mum bought him, a Ladybug. Stuffed toys, how silly! I'd rather have treats!

6 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Aww... bunny cuteness! We had one of those pet beds, but Tidbit was never very interested, and Pixel (cat) eventually decided that my alpaca wrap was a much better place to relax and shed.

Hmph.

Anonymous said...

Yay for going outside! Your mum just wants to make sure you are safe and that O'Reilly doesn't play too rough with you. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a furry good pic Archi! My mom saw those beds at the pet store and she might get me one for winter time. But I might shred it too! Ha! Right now I get clean towels in my bed and I like to make them look like swiss cheese.

Zinger said...

Sounds like Tidbit and Pixel have very specific opinions on where is good to snuggle... and bother their mom :-)

Thanks Katie - Mum's working hard on keeping me safe from big dump puppy

Andrewbun - if you're not like Tidbit maybe you'll love it like I do. i chew on towels and stuff but not that. For a while I thought it was just for leaning on but when i finally started sitting all the way in it i realized it's really comfy and warm!

A Room to Grow said...

Glad to hear that you are getting outside a bit. My parents are now letting me and Thani (my dumb dog brother) stay home together when they go out. They used to put him in the den, and let me have the whole house to myself... But I guess they trust him now and let him out. Last night he got into some food and he ate a bag of tortillas and four english muffins! I just watched him, knowing how much trouble he was going to get into when they got home!

Anonymous said...

Smart cat! Shoulda taken some pictures too! Yup those ridgebacks can be quite the counter surfers. I've been fortunate that O'Reilly hasn't done much of that! Anders, the one I fostered, did tho!