30 May 2007

Dog Beach Day

My best friend Debbie and I got to take Oliver to Dog Beach today. I wanted to give him a good day and he seemed up for it. He loves playing with the dogs, chasing them and the water.

so we ran in the water...


he watched other dogs play ...

and ran to join in when he could...

but after a short bit he just needed a nap...
even if it was sitting up!

I'm glad he had a fun day today. He was good for prolly 30 mins total in some spurts and then once he was able to settle himself in the car he slept for the drive home. he had a good day, good memories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it was a good day today...I hope I get to see him saturday before he goes to be with popeye. I'm praying God's will be done.

Lots of love,

lgf

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We're glad he had a good day and sorry that the vet can't do anything for him.

Riley, Tiki, & Kesey

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it was a good day - it looks like he had a great deal of fun! That's what's life is all about - the memories and good times shared with those who love us. Ollie is well loved and I am sure that he is cherishing every moment with you, as you are with him. *hug*

Unknown said...

Oh, Ollie, we are so sorry.