11 May 2007

i've been tagged...

Hey Hey - Mrs. Sniffles tagged me :-) Here are the rules

Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven bloggin buddies to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!"

7 Random Facts about archi ann

1. I was born in tucson arizona
2. My mum's sister was my first mum.
3. I was named archie after the archie comics because the white on my back looks like the outline of Jughead from the archie comics but didn't want to name me jughead.
4. My mum's sister named me archie thinking i was a boy - didn't realize i was a girl till my mum brought me to californa and took me to the vet to get 'tutored'. the vet said they should change my name to veronica but they like archi so we just dropped the e and added ann. i like it
5. I love popcorn - if my mum cooks some it doesn't matter where in the house i'm hidin' the smell brings me to my treat spot.
6. I have splayed front legs and my left leg doesn't really work at all... but i can still do a pretty fast bunny 500.
7. i like projects but my mum doesn't like some of the projects i like... such as carpet "fluffing", baseboard trimming, perfuming certain spots in the closet outside my litter box.


So now I tag puddy cat(byootaful life), sophia, hugo/mabel/bungee, hops, cocoa, dopey.

and i'm off to finish my latest project - reorganizing the covers on the couch...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice reading about you! I didn't know your mum thought you were a boy when you were little - and I agree that your name is waaay better than Veronica! :P

I'm thinking my answers now, thankyou for tagging Puddy!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Hi Archi! Nice list!! Bunny crack is the aka for bananana chips. I and many other buns love them furry much, they are a super treat. if you've never had one I suggest you tries it.

BunnyLuver said...

Thanks for the tag!