25 January 2008

Betsy Update















Hey there! Mum wanted to share some pictures of Betsy with you. She just went to visit her tonight and give her the neat toy and treat that Sam sent her for Christmas. I told her I'd post them on my site so you all could see them!






















So here's Betsy with her Mom and her new toy and her sister Sadie. She is VERY HAPPY in her forever home. Mum said she was going nuts wiggling and jumping and so excited when Mum visited. It was lots of fun.

5 comments:

Karen Jo said...

I am so glad that Betsy is very happy in her forever home. I bet she was very excited to see your Mom again. I am also glad to hear that Simone is getting a little better.

Deb Cushman said...

That is a very cool (and very big) toy! Betsy sure looks happy in her forever home!

The Cat Realm said...

We are very happy for Betsy!

RG said...

Whoa Archi! I suppose you are glad to not go on that trip, but just to give the report! Betsy looks good and you guys did a fine job keeping her too.

Zinger said...

Thanks everyone! We are so very happy for this great happy ending!