07 January 2008

Munday Bunday

and Mum's at it again...


It's a little wet around here - rained all weekend. But I love it - even though I can go in my hutch I love sitting under the eaves and watching the rain and playing in it!

Saturday while I was hanging out I watched Mum working on the shed, putting up tarps and cleaning out the garage and pulling out all her bunny stuff... I wasn't sure what was going on...

but then it happened! A car pulled in and cages came out and bunnies, big white bunnies! BIG WHITE BUNNIES!!!

Mum says they're fosters - a woman was having to move and needed a temporary home for her rabbits while she got resettled. So they are living in the carport. They are New Zealand bunnies.

The bonded pair are Peter and Snowflake. The other bunny is Holly.

Mum is really proud of how calm O'Reilly is being around them.

They are really sweet bunnies. They will be here for the month I guess.

15 comments:

Pet and The Bengal Brats said...

Good Job!
Fostering has its rewards.. and challenges..
We think you are awesome!

BunnyLuver said...

Mabel says hi to the New Zealand friends!

Anonymous said...

Hey, they look like ME! ~Tidbit

Karl and Ruis said...

Guests, how wonderful!
We will also have a surprise guest coming tomorrow and a big party on Thursday!!!

Anonymous said...

BIG WHITE BUNNIES!!! We love BIG WHITE BUNNIES!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! Your Mum is such a wonderful person to foster animals! Give her a big hug for me, okay? :D

Deb Cushman said...

Peter, Snowflake,and Holly are very white and very pretty (and handsome!) I'll bet you will be good friends! What fun!

RG said...

My but you guys do have big hearts!

If those three pretty white guys came to The House of Rabbits for a month they would never be allowed to leave, I bet! Bunny Lady also has a big, and soft, heart about that stuff!

I would have to figure out places for them to live and play, and haul more hay and litter! Oh yes, and snuggle them up some too.

Zinger said...

Pet - thanks! it's worth it to help out other critters. as long as i still get lots of treats.

Bunnyluver - thanks Mabel - maybe i'll let them blog sometime ;-)

Tidbit - i thought the SAME THING!!! :-)

Karl & Ruis - yeah it's fun, especially since it's not dumb dogs; can't wait to hear about your guest and party!

divakitty - yippee - lando is kinda a big white bunny!

katie - i don't do hugs but i'll tell my mum you sent a hug! thanks!

Freckles and Deb - thanks - they are great bunnies, not as great as me of course but that goes without saying ;-)

Zinger said...

Rabbits' Guy - yeah my Mum thought of you guys as she was setting them up in the carport! Since Mum rents she has to temper her desire to have a farm full of critters! Otherwise this place would be crawling with critters of all shapes and sizes!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! Those white bunnies are pretty!

Anonymous said...

Archi -- We rent too........ it sucks!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOh the buns are so WHITE and pretty. How furry exciting!

Zinger said...

Thanks Lola - yeah renting sucks... but it won't be forever ;-)

Andrewbun - they are sweet and warm and fuzzy

Joanna said...

Nice to see his getting on with the bunnies, I think captain rupert would like a bunny friend, Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog when I have been away so long, its nice to be back