04 January 2008

Happy New Year!

And as you can see, Big Dumb Puppy is back! Mum got home REALLY LATE Tuesday. Which was good, gave me time to clean up after the big New Year's Eve Bash. Apparently Katie told my Mum she'd check in on us and make sure we were behaving. I was able to bribe her by promising some cool new nail color shades! Whew! Mum was home late enough that I was able to clean up and she was none the wiser.

But she's been hogging the computer again making it hard for me to post! She said she's going to post pictures from O'Reilly's trip to visit the family in Tucson but I told her it HAD to be on her site! I can't believe he got cactus in him. I never had that problem when i was there!

Happy New Year everyone!

13 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Hoppy New Year! I say next time you throw a party, just hire a maid to do cleanup. Then you can just kick back, nibble a little cilantro and enjoy the afterglow of a great shindig! :-)

Zinger said...

Good idea! I'll have to do that next time!

RG said...

Hope you have a good 2008 AA. You are one fine bunny and the guys heard you throw a mean party too!

Zinger said...

Thanks Rabbits' Guy! I hope the same for you too!

Deb Cushman said...

I'm glad you had a chance to clean up before you got caught! You're a smart bun!

Zinger said...

Thanks! I'm glad too. I wouldn't wanna lose my chance to throw another wing ding!

Anonymous said...

Hehe what can I say? I'm easily bought with nail polish! :D

Your Mum will never know about the party - we'll all keep it a secret!

Zinger said...

Thanks Katie - you're AWESOME!!!

RG said...

Hey AA .. hows about you post a picture of how that wire on the litter box keeps you from digging in it. There are some diggers here in The House of Rabbits that might need such a lesson.

I won't tell them where I learned it from!

RG said...

Now you've started something with all your social activity (like the New Years blast) Archie. I heard in the blogosphere that your Mum might start a weekend bunny blog and I don't know what that is but I bet you will be right in the middle of it!

I hope you explain it good before I have to maybe sign up!

Zinger said...

Hey Rabbits Guy - I'll talk to my mum to post some pictures. I don't know if I'd do a weekend bunny blog ... it might be fun though!

Christine said...

Ahhh... early January when everybunny gets back to "normal". I'm still sleepy from all the pah-tees, but yours was the best!!
Nose kisses from Sammy

Zinger said...

AWW Thanks Sammy :-)