18 April 2007

ollie update


Thanks for checking in on my boy! He's back home and resting for the day. They added a 2nd antibiotic on the chance it might be a tick fever. They would have to send out for that test so we're starting the antibiotic. He did better in the hospital last night, even ate some. he came home energetic and thirsty so those are good signs.

The fever could spike again and they've left the catheter in to admin fluids right away if it does. I hope he doesn't have to go back in tonight.

Thanks for checking on him and praying for my guy.

5 comments:

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Hi Archi, I saw your note about Ollie, I am glad to hear he's doing a bit better today. I am sending lots of nose bumps to him that he gets well soon. And thank you so much for coming to my party! It was so nice to have you there to celebrate with me.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Sending more purrs and good doggie thoughts.

Riley, Tiki, & Kesey

Zinger said...

Hey thanks you all - i really appreciate it. He's still resting but seems to be more himself today than yesterday so I have hope that his fever won't spike again.

The party was fun Mrs. Sniffles - never done that before but it was a kick - thanks for having Archi there :-)

carri ann
-aka Archi's mum

BunnyLuver said...

Give him a huge snuggle from me (the bunnies' mom)
Thanks for the info on the gotcha day...Bungee's is 1/1, Hugo's is 9/17, and Mabel's is 1/29.
(Give or take a day or two for all of them :)

dguzman said...

Feel better, Ollie!