20 June 2007

progress


Well it's DONE!!!

I just need to let the plants root and i can move her in.

In front of the hutch left and right i have cilantro.

On the right the little trees are cucumber. I think they'll grow up nicely and provide some shade and barrier from the other 2 wabbits

In front of the brick perch ... read closely dkm & fluffies :-D ... is BASIL!!!

and on either side of the 2 stones is peppermint. I'm hoping it will grow like ground cover around the stones.




Outside on the right and protected by more fencing is a cherry tomato plant. I'm looking forward to that one!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks AWESOME! I bet she can't wait to move in! I'm looking forward to seeing the plants grow and basil is awesome (it's my favourite herb EVER!) Nice choice!

(wow I used a lot of exclamation marks in this comment, didn't I? I hope it expresses my excitement well enough! hehe!)

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Looks nice! It sure seems to leave no more room for Bunny Disapproval.

Anonymous said...

Lookin' forward to what she gets when you GO DIAMOND!

Love ya lots!

lgf

DK & The Fluffies said...

Needs more basil! ~Fiona Bun

DK & The Fluffies said...

No Archi's mum - you will not. There is never enough Basil =:3

Zinger said...

LOL
archi's mum

Bogdan, the editor said...

Wow! That looks great. I wonder if my husband will let me build one of those along the house and get a bunny! ... so the bunny has access to the house from this area??

-Cat Lady