04 April 2008

FREEDOM FRIDAY!!!

I ran around the house last night when everyone was sleeping!!! it was soooo much fun! sorry i don't have a picture but i woke mum up and she didn't wanna get outta bed and take pics!

it was lots of fun - ran back and forth from the bedroom to the living room, ran under the bed, bugged zinger and riena and big dumb puppy didn't bother me. hound dogs are pretty lazy when they wanna sleep!

squeeee - it was fun!


UPDATE Friday Morning: - Hey Guys - my Mum's friends have a blog - they're Great Danes, really cool doggies - Max and Sasha. Check out their new blog!

8 comments:

Christine said...

I'll BET that was fun! Whish I could do that. You know, even with the door of my pen opened all day, I usually stay in there, too. It's my room, my space, you know? Binkies!
-Sammy

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh I love a good Bunny 500 in the house at night!

Joanna said...

How exciting a run around the house very glad puppy did nt bother you, what funfun.

The Bunns said...

Oh Dude ... how cool. You should see The Princess do that too!

We bet you are happy to find a resting spot for awhile!!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like great fun!

meemsnyc said...

Oooh, you got to run around the house. How awesome.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We stopped by to meet your friends Sasha & Max.

We're glad you had such a good run through the house all by yourself and without the woofie bothering you.

Deb Cushman said...

Congratulations on your successful nighttime fun run! Sounds like you've been able to keep those hounds at bay, too!