02 April 2008

Wednesday's Word

Chillaxin'

Learned it from Fi and Lando! This is how I chillax!

Yes I'm in a cage but I rather like it here. There's no door on it so I could come out but Big Dumb Puppy is out there so I'd rather be in here! Mum has decided I'm going to be an indoor bun forever and she's going to put Riena and Zinger in the outdoor enclosure. I'm rather happy about that. I guess Zinger has a bad tendency to piddle on the carpet so Mum wants them out! I'd rather be indoors chillaxin' around the house. BDP is settling down but not enough yet.

7 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

You look very relaxed. And sweet. Nose kisses!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Sweet Chillaxin'!

Deb Cushman said...

You're doing some great Chillaxin! You'll enjoy switching places with the BDP, but what about your basil plants???

The Bunns said...

You sure live an exciting life Archi ... ever think about getting an agent and maybe writing a book???

meemsnyc said...

How cute you look relaxing like that! Adorable.

Purrs!
Yaffa & Sebastian

RG said...

Gee Archi ... I don't think your nose looks too big at all. In fact, it's kinda cute. Here, here's a beep. BEEP How was that???

Joanna said...

You look very compfy there.