07 November 2006

I WAS FRAMED!!!

to quote my hero Cinnamon - I disapprove of this

i've been jailed. my human says it's because of another dog that is staying with us for a few days. i guess that dog chases bunnies. oliver and lakota are okay with bunnies but this dog jazz isn't.

so i'm stuck in my house for 3 days. and riena and luther, the outdoor bunnies, are in too - they actually got to be in my house cuz it's big and i'm in this small baby bunny house.

i protest!

well i guess it's only for a few days... i spose i can survive without my morning windsprints for a few days. sigh...

2 comments:

BunnyLuver said...

Aww...But Bilbo was there first!
Why not put the stranger-dog in a cage for 3 days, I'm sure Bilbo would approve of that...

Zinger said...

ahhh but actually it was riena's home first! then when clyde died it was luther's as he and riena became bonded! jazz would definitely not approve of being in a cage! :-)